India's manufacturing sector has evolved - from industrialization to liberisation to the current phase of global competitiveness. Backed by competitive technology and talent, Indian manufacturing companies are fast expanding into global markets.
What's more, India is expected to become the fifth largest manufacturing country by the end of 2020, and the government has set an ambitious target of increasing the contribution of manufacturing output to 25% of gross domestic product (GDP) by 2025.
Can India, with its traditional strengths in software services, address the huge gap in manufacturing efficiencies? Can Indian manufacturers take advantage of technologies such as IoT, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data and improve efficiencies to a new level?
To get answers to these questions, join us at the second edition of a ”Smart Manufacturing Conclave” a conference conceptualized by Express Computer, India’s foremost business IT magazine, and part of the Indian Express Pvt. Ltd
Speakers who participated in the last edition include:
- Richard Dsouza, CEO, Mahindra Integrated Business Solutions, Mahindra & Mahindra
- Viral Gandhi, Group CIO, Piramal Industries
- Gyan Pandey, CIO, Aurobindo Pharma
- Jagdish Lomte, CIO, Thermax
- Ketan Karkhanis, Head IT, Clariant
- Swaminathan Venkatachalam, CISO, Godrej Industries.